Call for speakers!
We are very excited to announce that the AEIC will be returning to an in-person conference this year on October 6, 2022!
As always, we are looking to fill our speaker lineup with exceptional topics where Engineering and Insurance intersect, and that highlight current trends shaping our industry!
To that end, the AEIC committee is inviting you or someone in your network to submit a presentation for consideration in this year’s lineup. While we are always open to any topics related to Engineering and Insurance, we would specifically like to explore the impact of Supply Chain Issues on our industry in any of the following areas:
- Builder’s Risk/Course of Construction Projects,
- Scheduling, Delayed Start-up, or Business Interruption-related impacts,
- Project Valuations/Replacement Cost
- Equipment Breakdown
- Specific disruptions and the resulting impacts from natural disasters, industrial accidents, public health emergencies, civic action, etc.
Kindly submit your proposal electronically to this email by Friday, June 24, 2022.
Please include the following elements in your submission in order to be considered:
- A clear title for the session
- A summary or abstract
- Curriculum area (what area of insurance will you focus on)
- 3 to 4 learning objectives (describing what attendees will take away from the session)
- Approximate duration of presentation and time allotment for each of the major content sections
Please visit our conference page to view past presentations: https://cbmua.org/conference/
The committee is open to considering individual, co-presenters or panel presentations. Please note that presenters will receive a complimentary guest registration to the Conference in addition to their own attendance.
Thank you for your interest! If you would like to discuss your ideas or any aspect of the selection process, please feel to email us at: email@example.com